Sagittarius Now 22 − Dec 21 Alias: Alias: The Archer July 05 (05/07) daily sagittarius horoscope: summary sagittarius daily Star 7/10 Duties, responsibilities and obligations to others could be a frustrating distraction to what youd prefer to be doing. It might feel as if your workload is piling up due to others not understanding or appreciating your efforts or, particularly, how your time and talents could be put to better use in some way. For now, its a case of keeping your head down and finishing what you started whilst keeping a very watchful eye on a more inspiring plan or pursuit beckoning on the horizon. Read more... summary sagittarius tomorrow Star 7/10 There are usually only two reasons why someone will pour scorn on an idea or plan that means much to us. The first ofte...
OBJECTS_DISPLAY_NAME_WRITER
Beautiful!
Works as a perfect backdrop in space of using a headboard in our master bedroom.
OBJECTS_DISPLAY_NAME_WRITER
Love itttt
Just like the picture, the size is accurate. I love it so so much
OBJECTS_DISPLAY_NAME_WRITER
Love it super cute
Love this!! I ordered it expecting it to be much smaller but it’s huge and I’m excited about it!!
OBJECTS_DISPLAY_NAME_WRITER
worth it
great for filling an entire wall
OBJECTS_DISPLAY_NAME_WRITER
Exactly what I wanted
I LOVE this tapestry. It is the correct size, the print is great, and it weighs almost nothing so it will not tear while hung up with thumbtacks.
OBJECTS_DISPLAY_NAME_WRITER
great buy
I love it
OBJECTS_DISPLAY_NAME_WRITER
Way better than expected
My friend loved it! There weren’t a lot of wrinkles and the picture was very clear
OBJECTS_DISPLAY_NAME_WRITER
Much nicer than expected
I’m very happy with the quality considering the price. It’s pretty large and will easily fill up half of a wall.
OBJECTS_DISPLAY_NAME_WRITER
very nice
Daughter loves them. Very soft. Nice detail.
OBJECTS_DISPLAY_NAME_WRITER
Such a fantastic piece!
This tapestry is made from a parachute-like material - easy to hang, no wrinkles, and stays in place. The artwork is well done. It looks fabulous. Very pleased!